Tahlequah Public Schools is dedicated to providing all the district’s children a safe and quality education. Homelessness, or Displacement, causes serious barriers to education. It is this district’s goal to identify and serve students with these barriers, giving every district student the resources necessary for a high quality education. Please contact the School Based Social Workers or the Homeless Liaison for information on this program.
District Displaced Youth Committee
- DeAnn Mashburn – Executive Director of Human Resources and Secondary Curriculum 918-458-4100
- Christine Gonzales – Grants & Federal Programs Manager 918-458-4100
- Angie Lewandowski – TMS School Based Social Worker 918-458-4140
- Brittany Bloodworth – Enrollment Clerk 918-458-4100
- Angel Waldo – Elementary School Based Social Worker 918-458-4110
- Bethany McDonald – Homeless Liaison 918-458-4170
- Bonesha Bruner – THS School Based Social Worker 918-458-4150
Visit the National Center for Homeless Education for more information.