Child Nutrition Services provides meals to Tahlequah Schools’ students, teachers, and staff; provides nutrition education in the classroom, food sanitation/safety training for Tahlequah Schools’ staff; and processes applications for the federal Free or Reduced-Price Lunch program.
Breakfast and lunch are served at all elementary and secondary schools. Free and reduced price meals are provided for children whose family income meets federal guidelines (all families are encouraged to fill out the confidential form). More information can be found on our Child Nutrition page.
Free & Reduced Applications
- TMS/THS Free & Reduced Letter (English)
- TMS/THS Free & Reduced Letter (Spanish)
- Elementary Free & Reduced Letter (English)
- Elementary Free & Reduced Letter (Spanish)
- Free & Reduced Application (English)
- Free & Reduced Application (Spanish)
(Cherokee, Greenwood, Heritage)
|Adults (all schools)||$2.50||$4.85|
Reduced Meal Prices
(Cherokee, Greenwood, Heritage, Sequoyah)
|Location:||619 N Jones|