District Update March 23rd
Not much has changed but I want to provide you with an update.
- As of today, school will not be in session until April 6.
- As with everything that date could change, we will follow the guidance from the Oklahoma State Department of Education.
- As of today, all school activities are cancelled until April 6.
- OSSAA and the state will decide if any playoff games will go forward at a later date.
- TPS will be providing lunches Monday-Friday during the shut-down. The places and times are listed at tahlequahschools.org and on our Facebook page.
- As of today, no decisions have been made regarding events after April 6. Sports, trips, prom, graduation etc. I hope we can continue will all or some of these events, but at this time we do not know. It is a fluid situation and we will update you if things change.
- If you need anything or have questions we have administrative staff available to answer phone calls from 8:00 – 3:00 each day during the shut-down.
Tahlequah Public Schools